In response to the current advice in relation to the Covid-19 virus, the following action has been taken at Saint Peter’s Church:
- Public services of worship at St Peter’s have been suspended with immediate effect until further notice.
- The church remains open daily for private prayer.
- The Parish Office is closed with immediate effect. Email and Phones will be monitored remotely.
- The Op Shop is closed until further notice
- The Parish Hall is closed until further notice
- All activities usually held in the Parish Hall have been cancelled until further notice – this includes Music Time, Playgroup, Craft Group, Man Talk, and Samaritans Emergency Relief.
- The weekly Community Meal will take place this Thursday, 19th March, at 5pm, with limited meals being served outside the Hall.
- The Parish Choir has been suspended until further notice.